Digital Project Manager
Our mission is to help APAC businesses to lead the world in technology, agility and productivity.
Hype & Dexter is one of the top HubSpot partners in the world - leading the way in digital transformation, Sales CRM, and Marketing Automation excellence. Hype & Dexter isn’t like the other agencies - we are a technology business merged with a digital agency. It’s an exciting place to be, and the opportunity for growth here really is expansive.
We are looking for energetic, progressive people who are digital natives, business savvy, willing to contribute to the growth of our company and learn from experienced managers.
Do you relish in delivering awesome digital solutions?
Do you like working in a fast-paced and fun environment that will push you to be the best you can be?
If so, we would love to chat - here’s what we are looking for:
This is a varied digital producer/project management role perfect for someone who enjoys leading both marketing and technical projects.
We are looking for someone who wants to do something a little different every day, from the organisational to the technical side.
- The primary point of contact for clients
- Project leadership and alignment of internal and external teams
- Ensuring that projects are delivered on time, on budget and on scope while delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Experience in delivering great Digital solutions/projects on time and on budget
- Customer relationship management
- Risk and Change Management
- Run/facilitate project meetings
- Experience in Agile Methodologies a bonus
- Ability to communicate technical concepts in plain english
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to lead and motivate internal and external project teams and stakeholders
- Not afraid to jump in and be hands on where required to support the team
- Creative thinking finding solutions to complex customer problems and objectives
- An almost psychic ability to identify potential risks and problems
- Experienced with the creation and management of tasks via a PM platform, e.g. Wrike, Monday.com, Asana, Jira
- Experience managing CMS, App development, CRM, Integration, Data migration or Digital Transformation projects a bonus